Monday, September 12, 2011

UM Achievements Todate

I've been meaning to set out on one page, UM's achievements to date, for a long time now.

I've finally got around to starting it at : UMBBT Info Website - Achievements

I always believe "getting started" is more important than waiting to get it absolutely right / complete. I've therefore just started by setting out the more recent achievements. If you recall which year / season, which competition and the results, please state in the comments to this entry and I'll add it to our Info Website @ the Achievements page.

I'd also like to collect a team photo of each and every UM team over the years. If you have a team photo of your team, please email to me at : Coach LY's Email

Thank you.
Coach Loke Yew

2 comments:

  1. Caoch, other competitions by UMBBT is 24th TIG Singapore 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coach, Sultan Cup (Inter Zone), UM 3rd place

    ReplyDelete