Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ex-UM Update

Below is an update from Lee Jing Fa:-

I am currently in Hong Kong doing my second degree in theological training namely Master of Theology. I have been in HK for 4 years and i hope can complete the course by next year June. I am still single and available but looking forward to end my single life soon.

Btw, I joined my school basketball team as well and i am surprise that i still can play. We won the champion for inter seminary in HK for consecutive 2 years and they ceased to organised such competition. (Below is) the photo on our ordinary training session. However, not really training lah. I dun even sweat!!!!

What about next gathering in HK??????we can revisit the places we did in our TIG???!!!

Regards,
Fa
Lee Jing Fa is squatting down and 4th from left/center of 1st row

No comments:

Post a Comment